We are often asked to supply alternative products. One customer needed a housing similar to the Fisher 252 but with a higher working pressure. The Fisher 252 is rated at 190 bar (2150 psi) and we have offered an extended version of our SS127 series filter housing called the SS147 series. This housing uses the same size filter element as the Fisher type and can be used as a direct replacement for the Fisher Type 252 Filter as well as Headline Filters and United Filtration Systems 122LB-PVF.
The SS147 is designed specifically for pilot-operated pressure regulator applications and is ideal for high pressure compressed gas and pneumatic filtration. Like the Fisher 252 and 122LB-PVF, our SS147 series is able to clean the supply of gas and air before it enters the pilot of a pilot-operated pressure regulator.
Our disposable microfiber element 12.56.7CS offers a much higher capacity for solid particulates when compared to polythene type filter elements, they have a longer life and completely interchangeable. Fitted with these high efficiency filter elements, the SS147 will remove solid particles and liquid aerosols giving complete protection to the pilot control valve. We can also offer a polythene (PE) filter element, the 12.76.PE20, if required.
Features of the SS147 Series Filter Housing
* Available in 316L Stainless Steel, Aluminium and exotic materials, such as Hastelloy, Monel & Titanium.
* Exceptional Filtration – the 12.76.7CS is rated 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides excellent filtration at high flow rates.
* Clean Pilot Supply – installing a filter in a pilot supply line will guarantee cleaner air/gas supply to the pilot, thus avoiding debris from obstructing the pilot.
* Available with 1/4” & 1/8” port sizes, making installation more flexible.
* Long bowl option available (SS147.111.LB) – by having a longer bowl, we increase the capacity for coalesced liquid and extend the service time.
* Working pressure up to 350 bar (5000psi) and temperature to 315ºC (600ºF) with Kalrez seals.
* NACE compliant – the SS147 is free from welds and complies with NACE MR-01-75 and is CE marked in accordance with 97/23/EC.
You can view the SS147 series filter housing datasheet for more information or if you have any specific requests please contact us by calling +44 (0)1634 724224 or send us an email to [email protected]